Your Top Utility Contractor in Philadelphia, PA
Integrity Environmental Services is a top CIPP repair and pipe bursting company that does more than just get the job done. We offer solutions that are beneficial for your operations without having to deal with major above-ground disruptions, as all the work we specialize in is done underground.
We pride ourselves on helping our clients enjoy the many benefits of cost-effective CIPP and pipe bursting technology. Our primary focus is on commercial, municipal, contractor, and real estate agent service needs. Nonetheless, we respond to residential needs through our sister company, Pipeshield.
A Range of Effective Solutions
Our experience with pipe bursting and cured-in-place pipe allows us to offer a broad range of services that can save you time, money, and needless hassle. We also specialize in design-build solutions that are tailored to unique client needs. The main services we offer include:
- Sewer Camera Inspection - Our camera inspections can serve a variety of purposes, including ones involving pre-sale home inspections, routine inspections, and the diagnosis of pipe-related problems. As the leading utility contractor, we have trained technicians who can thoroughly inspect everything, from residential lateral lines to larger main lines that are part of municipal systems.
- CIPP Pipe Lining - We recommend CIPP lining as a trenchless repair method to restore a damaged or worn pipe from the inside. This is a cost-effective way to breathe new life into an existing pipe by creating a new, smooth, and flawless interior.
- Pipe Bursting - Consider pipe bursting if you have a sewer or water line that cannot easily be repaired internally with pipe lining. Involving minimal excavation, this is a pipe replacement option that breaks up the existing pipe and replaces it with a new one.
- Slip Lining - Commonly used for dam overflow, storm sewer, and lake or pond management applications, slip lining is a process that reduces friction between a smaller line that was inserted into a larger one. Flowable fill or grout is used to fill any voids between the current line and the new one.
Rely on Integrity Environmental Services for Your Next Project
Make the most of CIPP repair and trenchless pipe bursting in Philadelphia, PA, to have a pleasant and productive experience with your large-scale projects. When you work with the team from Integrity Environmental Services, rest assured of:
- Honest, fair pricing
- Free sewer repair and replacement estimates
- Careful attention to every detail
- Innovative and affordable alternatives to traditional excavation
Reach Out to Our Experienced Team Today
Contact one of the top pipe lining companies, to ensure reliable results. At Integrity Environmental Services, we are fully prepared to plan, coordinate, and complete any project, including ones involving long runs of pipe and other underground pipe restoration or replacement needs.
More About Us
Contact Our Team Today
Integrity Environmental Services is among the top pipe lining companies today that knows how to plan, coordinate, and complete large-scale projects with maximum efficiency. With our experts handling your project, you can always expect honest, clear, and fair rates as well as our undivided attention to every detail, from initial planning to project completion.